Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ramblings from Peter's Point of View

By Many Ninth Graders

Shelby M. rules my world. She has RADD, raging ADD, if you may. Sometimes she is kooky! Like a monkey! My name is Peter E. I like to eat bananas and chocolate covered popsicles.  My favorite people are Miley Cyrus, Charlotte M., Mayze T., and Jimi Hendrix. I enjoy the color pink, because I feel that it embodies my personality. I dislike African hippos because they are too angry for my taste! Whatever. Hmmm, so I am supposed to write a sentence (and I spelled write as right, but thankfully Peter corrected himself), so this is what my sentence is about. But now I have to write another sentence, hence this pointless sentence but that’s the pointless beauty of it!. I love Jaz because she is amazing and she was the best spring fling date EVERRRRRRRRRRR. Lol sometimes I feel like there is another person in my mind, who is talking to me at all times. I just can’t concentrate! It’s so confusing! Then I tell my mom I have ADD and she laughs!!!! She is so mean. She also doesn’t let me go to group sleepovers because I’m “sassy.” WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? She is so unreasonable and I don’t understand! Hi what’s up world? This is the best Column article EVAr!!!!! So things have been great at the country school these past weeks.  Sometimes, for lunch we have some decadent treats such as cookies, ice cream sandwiches and other stuff.  I really enjoy classes now.  No, not really, because we have 2398239823892398329832982389 projects due and then finals. *NOTE* that last thing was Ava, she is messed up dude… Also wanna hear something cool? Stinks to be you;  you are a doctor deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment