Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eyes

By Alyssa T.

Everywhere I go I see people studying, eating or in some sort of chat group when we have recess or free time. I also see that some people are just walking around, maybe exploring the building.
Some people are just getting ready for what is next. I notice that everyone has something going on.
Everywhere I look there are signs saying to write for
I seem to think the "Upper Upper Level," as I like to call it, is the most popular hangout spot, especially for the 7
You may not agree with me but I cannot help what I notice and see. I‘ve been told by friends, "you‘ve got eyes, use 'em." I finally realized what they meant. Without asking questions, observing, noticing or seeing things, you may not get the big picture. But I sure do
The Column or Ponus Papers. There are even signs for this in the bathroom. People are mostly always excited for sports games or maybe are showing off something new they have or got. th graders. Most kids are there during any free time. I guess the 3rd level is cooler. Every day I hear something new. I wonder what all the buzz is about; then I eventually find out. So, I wrote this article, story, poem or whatever you want to call it to show my appreciation for what I see or notice every day. I love how the 9th graders are so energetic and how they have so much spirit. I soon realize there is so much more I can say I have noticed, but people will soon notice it too. Look around and you will see what I see: A BIG, HAPPY STUDENT BODY. see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment