Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ask Colbster


One of my friend’s ex boyfriends, that I have known all my life, hates me, calls me a brat, and announces to the class that he hates me. What should I do? Help!
-Don’t want to lose a friend

Hey “Don't want to lose a friend"
I know it's hard when boys are mean and rude. You kind of have to roll with the punches, showing them their meanness has no effect on you. If it’s really bothering you, confront the boy and ask him what his problem is and what you ever did! You always have the option of talking to a teacher or Mrs. Platt if it gets out of control. Good luck!
-Colbster

I have a friend that doesn’t trust me with a stupid little thing or anything else! Should I trust her? HELP
-Anonymous
Hola! Basically mistrust comes from past betrayal. Your friend might just have fear of trusting people because of past experiences. I know it can be frustrating, but you really have to be open-minded to your friend and show her that you can be trusted.
-Colbster

Any tips for surviving Upper School?
-Anonymous
Ni Hao! My best tip for surviving the Upper School is staying on top of your class assignments. Procrastinating only adds to stress and tension, and believe me, Upper School is so much more enjoyable when you aren’t stressed! Most of all, just try to enjoy Upper School, because it’s a lot of fun and is a truly unique experience.
-Colbster

What’s something that will help me to complete my homework faster?
LOL
-an anonymous boy
Anonymous boy,
1. Never get a Facebook page
2. Never get an AIM
Facebook and AIM are HUGE distractions, and I find that when not used, homework can be completed a millions times faster. If you already have a Facebook page and/or an AIM and find yourself easily distracted, ask your Mom or Dad to change your password, and not allow you to go on until all your homework is done. Eighth periods and study halls are also great times to get a head start on your homework, so you’ll be less stressed at night. Good luck!
-Colbster

No comments:

Post a Comment